The Reh-Fit Centre has numerous events happening throughout the year. Check back often for details as they become available.
- Smart for Your Heart
Held each February
- Preventing and managing cardiovascular disease, the world’s leading killer.
- Cocktails & Comedy
Held each April
- A fundraising event for the Foundation that can make you laugh and create a healthier community.
- Exercise is Medicine
Held each May
- Exploring the finding that physical activity is unparalleled in its ability to prevent and treat chronic disease.
- The 14th Annual Golf Tournament
Held each June
- The Reh-Fit’s Annual Golf Tournament is a fundraising event to raise funds to help support Reh-Fit programs and services.
- Active Aging Week
Held each September
- How seniors can get active, stay active, and access helpful resources in our community.
- Health Fair
- The Health Fair, held each fall, features a diverse range of health and wellness products and services.
- Walk of Life
- The Walk of Life is held in October to enhance awareness of heart disease and raise funds in support of the Reh-Fit’s cardiac health services.
- Live Healthy Speaker Series
- Lectures about preventing and managing disease.
- Annual General Meeting