Accessibility is important to us at Reh-Fit and our facility is open to everyone, as proven when we won the City of Winnipeg Accessibility Award in 2006. The Centre features two elevators as well as accessible exercise equipment. We have designated parking and accessible washrooms and showers. We take pride in offering a full complement of programs and services.
Our professional staff – including physicians, nurses, physiotherapists, dietitians, massage therapists, and kinesiologists – work with our clients to help them be as successful as possible in their health and fitness journey.
We offer the following:
- Nu-Step cardiovascular machines
- Full line of Cybex resistance equipment that is equipped with seating that easily glides out of the way to make room for a wheelchair
- SciFit cardiovascular machines with removable seats to allow room for a wheelchair – These machines also operate at a very low level of resistance for those that are new to exercise and have difficulty operating our other pieces of cardiovascular equipment.
- Arm Ergometers to provide a total upper body cardiovascular workout
- Closed captioning on many of our televisions attached to our cardiovascular equipment
- Gentle Fit group fitness class included with membership and offered twice weekly
- Specialty programs suitable for all fitness levels.
Individuals may bring in a support person/buddy if assistance is required. Please ask our Membership Services Associates at the Reception Desk for further information.
The Reh-Fit Centre strives to be accessible to all. Financial assistance will be provided based upon individual need and the availability of funds. A confidential interview may be arranged once the financial assistance forms are completed. The Financial Assistance Application form is available to you on this web site as a printable PDF document. You can also receive an application form directly from the Reception Desk.
The Reh-Fit Centre is committed to providing an environment for its members which is inclusive and non-discriminatory, and to provide reasonable accommodation for those of its members who have certain needs based on protected characteristics set out in applicable legislation, including the Manitoba Human Rights Code (the Code), provided that such accommodation does not impose an undue hardship on the Reh-Fit Centre. Protected characteristics under the Code are: ancestry, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), gender determined characteristics, sexual orientation, marital or family status, source of income, political belief, and physical or mental disability. Read the full policy here.
Adobe Reader is required to view PDFs. Download Adobe Reader