Become A Member
Research shows regular exercise can plat a significant role in treating and preventing virtually every disease. So why aren’t more of us getting physically active when the goal of getting 150 minutes of moderate exercise every week is attainable for most people?
The reasons are too common: too busy, too old, too out of shape, too many health issues. Sound familiar? A membership to the Reh-Fit can help you get past those excuses and stay committed to a healthier, more active life.
The Reh-Fit Advantage
- Orientation and guidance to get you started – coaching support to keep you going
- Individualized health screening
- Health and fitness assessment to show you how you are doing
- A direct connection between Reh-Fit and your health care provider
- A wide variety group fitness classes per week to choose from
- Virtual fitness classes to fit your schedule
- A wide array of equipment for all levels of fitness
- Priority registration and member-rate for fee-based programs and services
- Access to member-exclusive programs – some popular programs are restricted to members
- Exclusive access to our personal trainers at a competitive price
- Nutrition counselling
- Recreational activities such as badminton, Pickleball, and shuffleboard
- HydroMassage for a great rate
- Opportunity to bring a guest at a reduced rate
- Opportunities to meet other members
- Emergency response if the need arises
- Free WiFi
- Free convenient parking
Here’s What You Will Find At the Reh-Fit Centre
- State-of-the-art cardiovascular and weight training equipment
- TRX Training
- Cushioned track offering roomy colour-coded lanes for walkers and runners
- Personal entertainment systems on most cardiovascular training equipment (active wellness televisions with entertainment options including TV/Radio and iPod capabilities)
- Three unique group fitness studios for programs
- Relaxing steam room and sauna in both the men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Heart Rock Café serving healthy meals
- Foot care
- Massage therapy services
- Nutritional counseling
Membership at the Reh-Fit Centre is open to the community at large. Memberships are for a 12-month period from the enrollment date. Dues are not refundable or transferable. GST applies to all membership fees, user fees, services and programs.
|Individual||An individual 18 years of age or older.||$64.58/month|
|Household Add-On||Children of individual members 12 – 18 years of age or children who are full-time students 25 years of age or younger (subject to proof of student status) residing at the same address as the INDIVIDUAL member. Children under the age of 15 need to be accompanied by an adult.||$22.50/month|
|Student||An individual 15 – 25 years of age, who is a full-time student (subject to proof of student status).||
|Senior Select||Individuals 65 years of age or older.
Use of the facility is restricted to Monday to Friday from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm, and Sunday from 1:00 to 5:00 pm (September to May), 1:00 to 3:00 pm (June to August).
Our enrollment fee of $100 is a non-refundable fee, payable upon registration by all new members and all former members whose membership has lapsed.
|Three-Month Trial||Try the Reh-Fit for three months for this great price. A limit of one trial pass per person applies.||$250|
|Towels||Annual Service – 2 towels with each visit Daily Service||2 towels for $170, 1 towel for $110 and daily service $2.00|
Apply for a Membership
Our skilled team is here to help you achieve success! Whether you have been a member for a week, a month, or a year, we encourage you to take advantage of our free, annual health and fitness assessment. The health and fitness assessment is an opportunity for you to work with our team of certified professionals to establish baseline measurements, develop realistic goals, and recommend an activity program designed to meet your needs, as well as screen for health risks.The assessment includes a health history questionnaire, blood analysis, and body composition, as well as tests of cardio-respiratory fitness, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, and functional movement.
“It was like something I’d expect to get at the Mayo clinic – didn’t realize it would be so comprehensive.”
– Jeanie Jordan
Make the most of your membership and book your assessment today! It’s a great way to inspire and motivate you to continue on your journey to wellness and healthy living.
To book an assessment, stop by the Reception Desk or call 204-488-8023.
NSF cheques and declined credit cards are subject to an administration fee.
All Reh-Fit members will receive notification prior to their annual renewal date. Once your membership has been renewed, your membership card will be updated to allow you access past the Reception Desk.
Members who have not renewed by their renewal date will become inactive and their membership cards will be canceled.
If the membership is not activated by your renewal date, you will be subject to another enrollment fee.
The Health and Lifestyle Questionnaire is used as to guage your current health status. Everyone who exercises at the Centre must complete this form, regardless of whether they have risk factors or not, to ensure they can exercise safely. For a printable form, click here.
The Reh-Fit Centre is a member of the International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA) and the Medical Fitness Association (MFA).
If members travel outside of Winnipeg, most other IHRSA and MFA Centres in North America will honour their Reh-Fit Centre membership for a period of time. Our members have guest fee access to over 4500 clubs worldwide through IHRSA Passport Program. Don’t forget to carry your membership card with you when visiting other cities.
Please see the Reception Desk for locations of other IHRSA / MFA clubs or visit www.healthclubs.com.