Now with your membership you can earn and redeem REH-WARD points toward whatever you enjoy most!
It’s easy to earn points!
- Twitter follow = +25
- Join rewards program = +25
- Tweet = +5
- Check-in = +1
- Per dollar spent on Fitness and Mind/Body programs = +1
- Per dollar spent on Reh-Fit merchandise = +1
- Per dollar spent on Massage Therapy, HydroMassage and Personal Training = +1
- Facebook Check In = +1
- Per Dollar spent on Physiotherapy and Foot Care = +1
- Refer a friend = +25
How do I join?
- Following your next visit to the Centre, watch for an email from our trusted partner organization, Perkville, inviting you to join the program. Or click here to go to the Perkville homepage.
- Click ‘Join’ and follow the directions
- Make sure to use the same email address that we have on record for you
- Follow the directions to validate your account
- You’ll earn points simply for registering
Redeem Your REH-WARDS
- Log into your account at any time to see your points balance
- Once you earn enough points, redeem them for REH-WARDS
- Guest pass
- Yoga flex pass
- Select Reh-Fit merchandise
Click here to see a full list.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don’t have an email address?
Unfortunately at this time, we are unable to accommodate participation in the program without an email address on file. Because it is computer-based software that runs the program, an email address is required to track and apply points.
Who is Perkville?
The Reh-Fit has partnered with an organization called Perkville to deliver and administer this fun REH-WARDS program to you. Perkville is integrated directly with the Reh-Fit tracking system so each time you check in, you’ll automatically earn points. Please note that Perkville will never share or use any information about Reh-Fit members.
What if I’m not interested in participating?
We hope this program appeals to you, however, if you aren’t interested, simply hit the unsubscribe button on the invitation email you receive from Perkville. This will ensure you don’t receive future correspondence from them about the REH-WARDS program.
What if I started but have decided now to opt out?
If you join the REH-WARDS program and decide you wish to no longer participate, you can notify the Reception Desk that you would like your name removed from the REH-WARDS program. The Reh-Fit will then notify Perkville to remove your account.
What if my spouse and I have the same email address on file at Reh-Fit? Will we both receive points?
If you and your spouse (or your household add-on) have the same email address on file, only one of you can receive the points as the software restricts the check-in eligibility to once in a 24-hour period. To maximize your points and REH-WARDS, we recommend you update your member profile at the Reception Desk to reflect a unique email address for every user.
What are the ways in which I can earn points?
Visit your homepage for Perkville to see the full list of current perks available for earning points. Check back regularly for special promotions as they may change.
What are the ways in which I can redeem my REH-WARDS?
There is a good selection to choose from for redeeming your REH-WARDS. From your homepage in the Perkville site, you can see the current list.