The Reh-Fit Foundation, created in 1999, raises funds to support and help advance the Reh-Fit Centre’s mission and also to further its aims, goals, and objectives.
The Foundation accepts a wide variety of gift types, whether they are in one’s lifetime or are deferred.
Making a Gift
You can make your gift using the method of your choice:
- Donate online using the secure submission form.
- Download and complete a donor form (PDF) and mail it to Reh-Fit Foundation, 1390 Taylor Ave., Winnipeg, MB., R3M 3V8 or fax it to (204)488-4819.
- In person,at the Reh-Fit Centre, 1390 Taylor Ave.
- Call (204) 488-9325.
Donations, Tributes and Bequests
A donation can be a meaningful way to honour the memory of a loved one, friend, or colleague. For a donation of $20 or more, we will send an acknowledgement on your behalf. Annual donations ensure that the funding is available for continually improving our facility, programs, and services.
Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $20 or more.
For more information about donations, tributes, and bequests, call the Reh-Fit Foundation at 488-9325.
Other Gift Options
Other gift options include:
- publicly traded stocks, for which capital gains are tax free when the stocks are transferred to a registered charity and made as a charitable gift
- life insurance, where the Reh-Fit Foundation is named as the beneficiary of a current policy or with a new policy that is purchased with the Reh-Fit Foundation named as owner and beneficiary
- matched donations through a “Matching Gifts Program” — check with your Human Resources Department to see if the program in place. If so, they will match your donation to us as a current employee or retiree.
- cash or what is called “near cash”, where the source of funds may be from, for example, a GIC, a government bond, or proceeds from an RRSP or RRIF.
- charitable gift in your will, which can be specified when you are conducting your estate planning.
- significant gift is a donation to the Foundation of $10,000 or more.
Sponsorship opportunities with the following events:
- Cocktails & Comedy
- Walk of Life & Health Fair
- Zumba® Party
- Golf Tournament
- Advertising, website and plasma screen recognition
- Room recognition
- Recognition in newsletter, annual report and/or donor wall
- Invitation to special education sessions
- many, many more!