Need a quick way to reduce stress, relieve pain, and feel better? Try our new HydroMassage Therapy!
HydroMassage is an unattended water massage system. A powerful wave of water spans the full width of the users body providing a powerful, heated massage. Users enjoy total relaxation while remaining comfortable and fully clothed. The water temperature is approximately 32-34C.
HydroMassage is only available to our members and is located in the massage lounge area on the second floor of the exercise area. Each session is 10 minutes in duration, however sessions are booked in 15 minute intervals to allow time to remove shoes and position yourself correctly on the machine and to wipe down the bed following the session.
Members may book a maximum of one appointment per day. Appointments will be booked online through our website. No appointments will be booked at the Reception Desk. There is also one computer beside the HydroMassage bed for booking appointments.
Stop by our Reception Desk for more information and for a demonstration of HydroMassage.
- 94 per cent of all people who try massage love it.
- But, only 1 in 6 people actually get massage therapy each year.
- HydroMassage appeals to everyone, especially those who don’t typically receive hands-on massage.
- HydroMassage is a comfortable, convenient, and affordable alternative to hands on massage. In as little as 10 minutes, HydroMassage provides a powerful massage.
- $9.99/month for a twelve month commitment
- $14.99/month for a month-to-month option