Whether you are looking to lose weight, gain strength, manage a chronic condition, improve your sports performance, or simply live a healthier life, our accredited personal trainers will lead you to success. Trainers can help you reach your goals by making your workouts more productive, motivational, safe, and time-efficient.
The trainers at the Reh-Fit Centre are chosen for their technical expertise, passion for service, and ability to lead members to reach their goals.
Achieve your fitness goals through one-on-one workouts personalized to match your abilities. The first step to improving your fitness is defining what success means to you. Our friendly, highly trained staff work with you to establish realistic, yet challenging goals, and then help you do whatever it takes to reach them.
Share your workout experience with a friend or partner. Our qualified and diverse trainers are eager to lead you and a partner through a workout that challenges you both. Partner training is a great option if you’re looking to add fun, extra encouragement, and an opportunity to push each other toward a healthier lifestyle.
Share goals? Share a trainer. In small group training, you get accelerated results at a smaller cost compared to one-on-one training. By connecting you with others who share similar goals, it’s a great way to help each other stay motivated and have a great time while doing it.
Purchasing Personal Training
All personal training sessions are one hour
$55 / session
$50 / session
$40.00 / person / session
$37.50 / person / session
Registration forms are available at the Reception Desk.
One Personal Training session is available for purchase only for existing clients.
Through sessions with a personal trainer, you will learn how to:
- Get the most from your workout,
- Get on track fast, with the instruction you need to learn your program and the equipment,
- Avoid injuries,
- Learn advanced techniques and activities,
- Introduce new elements in your program,
- Shorten the length of time you need to work out,
- Work through plateaus,
- Stay committed and motivated, and
- Fully enjoy your workouts and feel great.
Personal trainers also address specific health issues, such as:
- Reducing the risk of heart disease,
- Reducing the risk of diabetes,
- Reducing the risk of osteoporosis,
- Reducing the daily risks of injury,
- Increasing balance and flexibility,
- Increasing energy levels,
- Preparing for upcoming surgery, and
- Speeding your recovery during rehabilitation.
Would you like a full exercise program designed for you? Our staff will review your goals and design a complete program that you can follow to help you meet your health and fitness goals.