At the Reh-Fit we offer a variety of exercise programs for prevention and chronic disease management; fitness, group fitness, yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi, meditation, mindfulness, weight management, culinary, nutrition, educational workshops, and programs to restore your health. Many of these programs are available for both Reh-Fit members and the general community.
Fall program registration begins:
- Thursday, August 10 for members
- Monday, August 21 for non-members
How To Register
- Online – VISA or Mastercard (online directions below)
- In-person – debit, VISA, MasterCard, cash or cheque.
- Member rates are available to all members with a valid membership throughout the course of the program or at the time of service.
- All prices subject to GST.
- Late registrations for programs will be accepted if they can be accommodated. When registering late, a pro-rated fee will be charged for the program.
- Participants may transfer programs, provided this can be accommodated by the program they are transferring into. No administration fees will be applied to transfers. Pro-rated fees/refunds or credits will be applied to any difference in fees.
Please note that non-members must complete this Program Participant Health and Lifestyle Questionnaire form. Your participation in the class you’ve chosen is subject to the approval of this form.
Step by Step Online Registration Instructions
Download Online Instructions for the Yoga Flex Program, program registration, and account information.
- Already have a login username and password – login
- Do not have a login – click and fill out the required information. Your membership number is on your Reh-Fit card and your shoe tag. You will receive an email with login information. This will be sent to the email address that you provided us when you became a member.
- Forgot username/password? – Click on the link and we will send you new information or speak to a Membership Services Associate at the Reception Desk.
Give us a call at 204-488-8023 or see a Membership Services Associate at the Reception Desk to obtain online credentials. These credentials will be sent to the email that you provide us. If you do not receive our email, please check in your junk folder.
Once you are logged in:
Click on the house in the top left hand corner and select the appropriate icon.
- Select HydroMassage or Massage
- Using the calendar, select the date you want
- Preferred time of day – select All Day
- Choose service
- Select all for providers
- Click submit
- If there are any available appointments they will appear
- Do not touch session, category, or course
- In the keyword field enter the name of the program
- Select the program you want and add to the cart
- Continue Shopping’ for another program or ‘Checkout’
- Enter billing information, address
- Click Submit Payment
- Update your account information
- Check your number of visits to the Centre
- Check your upcoming appointments and programs
- Check your series sales
A confirmation email will be sent to you.
In recognition of costs incurred by the Centre for planning, preparation, facilitation, and materials for programs, the following guidelines are in effect:
- A full refund of fees will be given if a member/non-member cancels his/her participation in a program 48 hours prior to the start date of the program. Alternatively, the fees can be applied to another program.
- A full refund of fees, less an administration fee of $20 will be given if a member/non-member cancels his/her participation in a program without 48 hours notice. Alternatively, the fees can be applied to another program.
- A refund of fees or credit note will not be given after the start date of a program. Individual consideration will be given if the withdrawal is due to medical reasons (less an administration fee of $20). A doctor’s note is required.
- For nutrition programs with food, no refund or credit will be given for any withdrawal reason without 72 hours notice.
- If the Centre cancels the program a full refund will be given. Alternatively, the fees can be applied to another program.
- No refunds will be given under $10.00. A credit note will be issued instead.
- No refunds will be given for personal training. Individual consideration will be given for unused sessions due to medical reasons (less an administration fee of $20). A doctor’s note is required.