we strive to create the perfect atmosphere for living a healthier, more active life.
Our professional staff will assist you with getting started on the path the achieving your health and fitness goals. We have the facilities, the classes, and the expertise to help you do it right.
You are among friends at the Reh-Fit where a community of individuals have discovered a sense of accomplishment and success in building a healthy lifestyle. At Reh-Fit, you’ll find a workout feels a lot less like work when surrounded by cutting-edge amenities and a successful, motivated community of peers.
To notice fitness and health benefits, we recommend you get 150 minutes of moderate to intense physical activity per week and incorporate strength training exercise twice per week. Look to our professionals for ongoing advice and most of all have fun!
Getting Started Programs
- Active For Life: This guided exercise program is targeted toward those individuals who require a little extra supervision to exercise safely and effectively.
- Coaching Session: Let us help you meet your health and fitness goals. During this 30-minute session, one of our Fitness Professionals will work with you to help you set goals, understand barriers, and develop strategies for success. Become empowered and be the best you can be!
- Gravity Orientation: This orientation will teach you how to use the Gravity machines and show you how to do a few basic exercises.
- Group Fitness 101: Try out some of our group fitness classes in a small group setting.
- Health and Fitness Assessment: Receive a view of your current fitness level. Click here for more information about this assessment.
- New Member Welcome Program: We will help you become familiar with the facility and program options. You will also meet other new members, get your questions answered, and exercise in a group setting.
- Queenax Orientation: Learn how to do some basic exercises on our new Queenax in the Functional Training Zone.
- Resistance Training Basics: Our staff will introduce you to the weight area and teach you how to use some of the machines.
- Smart Start Orientation: Through this clinic, you will become familiar with the fitness area and learn how to use the track and the cardiovascular and stretching machines.