With our Mind/Body Flex Program, you can choose to participate in a variety of classes on any day or at any time or commit to a regular time every week.
Passes expire one year from time of purchase.
Purchase 1, 5, 10, 15, or 30 classes online or at the Reception Desk
All classes are drop-in – Sign up online to reserve your spot. Please note: once registered if you would like to change or attend a different class or cancel altogether, you can make those changes online. If you do not plan to attend a class that you have pre-registered for, please ensure that you cancel your participation online with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice or your account will be charged for the class. Alternatively you may call the Reception Desk. Mind/body flex passes expire 12 months from the date of purchase and are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Classes offered through Mind/Body Flex Program:
- Flow Yoga: Guides you through a series of poses focused on breath and movement to increase flexibility and balance.
- Flexibility Yoga: This class will guide you through a series of targeted yoga postures designed to increase flexibility and joint mobility over time. Suitable for anyone looking to achieve more flexibility from head to toe.
- Gentle Yoga: A focus on body awareness, proper posture, correct breathing, improving balance, flexibility, and a range of motion. All poses can be done from a chair.
- Mat Pilates: Mat Pilates teaches participants control, fluid movement, breathing, concentration, stability, and postural alignment.
- MELT-Stretch: A combination of self-treatment technique to release your fascia and stretch. A great way to finish your day after your workout.
- Power Yoga: This class will strengthen your body, increase your flexibility, and help promote stamina, balance, and well-being. This is a physically challenging class for those looking to take their practice to the next level.
- Yin/Restorative Yoga: A passive practice designed to restore the nervous system and help release deeply held tensions. Combined with an emphasis on long holds and passive stresses on the deeper connective tissues.
- Yin Yoga: A therapeutic yoga class with emphasis on long holds and passive stretches on the deeper connective tissues of the body.
- Yoga/Pilates Fusion: The best of both worlds. Yoga/Pilates Fusion draws from Yoga, fitness, and Pilates for a practice that incorporates balance, flexibility, stress-reduction, and core strength.