The Reh-Fit Foundation was created in 1999 to raise and steward funds in support of the Reh-Fit Centre by inspiring others to support the mission of the Centre in enhancing the health and well-being of our community. Exercise plays a significant role in preventing diseases and improving chronic conditions, enhancing brain function, and contributing to greater independence as we age. The Reh-Fit hosts a variety of events annually to help raise funds for the Centre, and we hold an Annual Giving Campaign each fall.
Your gift today will be used to help change and save lives by:
- adding leading edge health and fitness programs for members and the community through Chronic Disease management program development funding (supporting programs and equipment for Cardiac Services, Stroke, Arthritis, and more)
- providing financial support to make programs accessible to individuals in the community and specialized equipment such as NuStep Machines and Wheelchairs (for emergency purposes)
- supporting research and evaluation to assess the effectiveness of health and fitness programs in building community health
- assisting with the purchase of equipment including specialized equipment for accessibility.
At the Reh-Fit Centre, we’re committed to creating a healthier, more active community.
Beyond our membership, we reach into the community to participate in health initiatives and provide educational programs including Chronic Disease Management Programs, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Healthier Weigh, Walk of Life & Health Fair, and other community programs.
With the help of donations, we are able to provide innovative health and fitness services to members of the community through assessment, education, and exercises.
Making a Gift
Charitable donations ensure that the funding is available for continually improving our programs, services, and facility.
Please also consider the Reh-Fit Centre when conducting your estate planning.
A gift to the Reh-Fit can be a meaningful way to honour the memory of a loved one, friend or colleague. We will send an acknowledgement on your behalf for gifts of $20 or more. Tax receipts are issued for donations of $20 or more.
You can make your gift using the method of your choice:
- Donate online using the secure submission form.
- Download and complete a donation form (PDF) and mail it to Reh-Fit Foundation, 1390 Taylor Ave, Winnipeg, MB, R3M 3V8 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person, at the Reh-Fit Centre, 1390 Taylor Ave.
- Call 204-488-9325.