The Reh-Fit Foundation
The Reh-Fit Foundation was created in 1999 to raise and steward funds in support of the Reh-Fit Centre by inspiring others to support the mission of the Centre in enhancing the health and well-being of our community. Exercise plays a significant role in preventing diseases and improving chronic conditions, enhancing brain function, and contributing to greater independence as we age. The Reh-Fit hosts a variety of events annually to help raise funds for the Centre, and we hold an Annual Giving Campaign each fall.
A gift to the Reh-Fit Foundation provides:
- Rehabilitation – offering state-of-the-art medical and exercise equipment for the safest, most effective exercise to help people get better every day.
- Prevention – providing leading-edge health and fitness programs at the Centre to help people prevent and manage chronic disease and live a healthier life.
- Accessibility – making memberships and programs accessible to the broader community.
- Research and Education – hosting research studies to advance health and wellness in our community, providing education for the growing number of people in the community who are challenged with health concerns, and hosting student placements from academic institutions to help students gain practical experience in their field of study.
Making a Gift
Charitable donations ensure that the funding is available for continually improving our programs, services, and facility.
Please also consider the Reh-Fit Centre when conducting your estate planning.
A gift to the Reh-Fit can be a meaningful way to honour the memory of a loved one, friend or colleague. We will send an acknowledgement on your behalf for gifts of $20 or more. Tax receipts are issued for donations of $20 or more.
To learn more about the ways you can give to the Reh-Fit Foundation, click here.
You can make your gift using the method of your choice:
- Donate online using the secure submission form.
- Download and complete a donation form (PDF) and mail it to Reh-Fit Foundation, 1390 Taylor Ave, Winnipeg, MB, R3M 3V8 or email to email@example.com
- In person, at the Reh-Fit Centre, 1390 Taylor Ave.
- Call 204-488-9325.