Go ahead, step out of your comfort zone and try something new. We’re running free demonstration classes this month to help you getting started.
A focus on body awareness, proper posture, correct breathing, improving balance, flexibility, and a range of motion. All poses can be done from a chair.
- Thursday, September 3 at 1:30 pm
Reformer Pilates 1
Pilates Reformers look similar to a single bed frame but with a sliding carriage and adjustable springs to regulate tension and resistance. The cables, bars, straps, and pulleys allow exercises to be done from a variety of positions and focusing on specific muscle groups.
- Tuesday, September 8 at 11:15 am
- Wednesday, September 9 at 11:15 am & 6:15 pm
- Thursday, September 10 at 11:15 am
- Friday, September 11 at 11:15 am
- Saturday, September 12 11:30 am
Get moving, motivated, and push yourself to reach new goals through guided moderate-intensity functional fitness workouts.
- Wednesday, September 9 at 2:00 pm
Focus on corrective exercise, undo bad habits, activate and lengthen the correct muscles, and learn to move properly. Must be able to get down to, and up from the floor.
- Thursday, September 10 at 6:45 pm
Strengthen your core, build muscle, and add some variety to your fitness routine through core-focused functional fitness workouts.
- Friday, September 11 at 5:30 pm
Get faster, stronger, and achieve a higher level of fitness through guided high-intensity functional fitness workouts.
- Wednesday, September 9 at 6:00 pm
*Open only to members who have not previously registered in those programs.
Registration is open now. Register online at reh-fit.com/login.