As per the latest provincial health order issued by the Province on Tuesday, November 10, the Reh-Fit Centre is temporarily closed effective at 9:00 pm Wednesday, November 11.
We are ready to support you and your well-being in every way we can. We have been working hard these past few months to extend our offerings and continue to serve you in the event of a closure. Our integrated services are here to support you at home and at the Reh-Fit Centre over the coming weeks:
- Live Classes: a full schedule of live fitness classes with the instructors you know and love delivered online;
- Pre-recorded Classes: exclusive access to our entire library of 150+ exercise videos;
- Group Training Program: access to virtual training sessions with our fitness professionals in a group setting;
- Coaching and Exercise Plans: all members will be provided a dedicated fitness professional to support you with regular check-ins and to help you build an at-home exercise routine;
- Virtual Education Sessions: all members will have access to weekly education sessions that help you stay healthy and informed on a variety of topics including Coping with COVID-19, Importance of Maintaining a Regular Fitness Routine, and Dressing Appropriately for Activity Outdoors.
- Personalized Services: massage therapy, physiotherapy, athletic therapy, nutrition counselling, and foot care will continue here at the Centre. Physiotherapy and nutrition counselling will also be available virtually;
- Registered Programs: Yoga, Precision Stretch, and mindfulness workshop will continue and be delivered virtually (Please note: Team Training will be paused temporarily and the November 20 flu clinic is cancelled.);
- Personal Training: personal training will continue to be delivered virtually;
- Exercise Equipment: we are preparing an at-home equipment package that includes tubing and resistance bands that can be purchased and available for curbside pickup.
Our extended services will only be available to active, paying members beginning Thursday, November 12. All active members will receive a password to our digital library Friday, November 13 at 10 am.
This continues to be a difficult time for everyone. Thank you for your continued support and engagement during these challenging times. We need you now more than ever to ensure the future of the Reh-Fit.
It is our goal to support you during this time and reopen as soon as it is safe to do so.
Please continue to visit our website at reh-fit.com for updates and resources.