We’re excited to announce we are now offering our popular Exercise is Medicine program virtually! This is just another extension of the Reh-Fit that is accessible anywhere.
Exercise is Medicine is an eight-week program designed to help participants get started with exercise. Doctors and other health care providers refer patients to the Reh-Fit Centre for this program.
This at-home exercise program is perfect for people who:
- Need guidance getting started with physical activity
- Require an individualized plan for managing a chronic condition or recovery from injury
- Are looking for one-on-one accountability to stay motivated
Exercise is Medicine takes the mystery out of physical activity while helping you build sustainable habits that last. It’s designed with flexibility in mind: you can complete the program exclusively from home, at the Reh-Fit Centre, or a hybrid of both.
Exercise is Medicine Anywhere program includes:
- Access to Reh-Fit Anywhere digital platform
- Live and prerecorded classes
- Short training sessions
- Education sessions and resources
- Coaching sessions with your coach and beginning and end of the program
- Weekly check-ins with your coach
- Outcome measurements
- Individualized exercise program
- Education resources based on client needs
- Access to facility after 12 pm daily
- Report sent to doctor after completion of program
- Waived $100 enrollment fee upon signing up for annual membership
The cost is $100 for an 8-week program.
We accept participants on a rolling basis, meaning there is no need to wait for the next program session to start – you can start at anytime. Simply visit your doctor or health care provider for a referral to the Reh-Fit Centre’s Exercise is Medicine program. You will receive a call from us to start the program once we receive your referral. It’s that easy.
Health care provider referral required. Participants must agree to exercise three times per week for eight consistent weeks.
Visit your doctor or health care provider for a referral to the Reh-Fit Centre’s Exercise is Medicine program today.