The provincial government is moving forward with the reopening of select activities and services effective March 5, 2021. Important changes for the Reh-Fit include the return of group classes and programming, reopening of locker rooms, and continued use of face masks during exercise.
- Members must continue to wear a non-medical face mask while working out and in all other areas of the facility.
2. Locker Rooms:
- Locker rooms and showers will reopen on Friday, March 5 following physical distancing guidelines.
- Please keep in mind only a select number of lockers will be available for use.
3. In-Centre Group Classes and Programs:
- Group fitness classes: Will resume at a reduced schedule beginning Monday, March 8. The schedule will be available in the coming days. Registration for group fitness classes is not required at this time, but may be introduced if required.
- Registered Programs: Select programs (Reformer Pilates, Team Power, Yoga) will resume in person beginning the week of Monday, March 15. The schedule will be available in the coming days with registration opening Tuesday, March 9.
Reh-Fit Anywhere: New classes and content will continue to be available to members daily on Reh-Fit Anywhere.
Please continue to visit our website at reh-fit.com/safety for updates and resources.