Pilates at a Glance
Pilates is a low-impact workout that emphasizes core strength, flexibility, and alignment. Pilates can be a great fit for those seeking:
- Increased strength, flexibility, and balance
- Active rehabilitation after injury
- Recovery after hip and knee surgery
Pilates at Reh-Fit
We specialize in smaller sessions to prioritize personalized instruction, and offer both Pilates on the mat and Reformer Pilates.
Performed on the floor, Mat Pilates exercises are aimed at improving flexibility and muscle tone throughout the entire body.
Pilates Reformers look similar to a single bed frame but with a sliding carriage and adjustable springs to regulate tension and resistance. The cables, bars, straps, and pulleys allow exercises to be done from a variety of positions and focusing on specific muscle groups.
New Reformers: We're thrilled to show you our brand new V2 Max™ Reformers. The new Reformers open up a whole new level of ease and enjoyment to improve member experience in all classes.
Reformer Pilates 1
Appropriate for any fitness level, Reformer Pilates 1 is the natural option if you are just starting out. Reformer Pilates 1 is also appropriate if you have taken the following sessions with us over the past year: Reformer 1, 1/2 Mat 1/2 Reformer, Reformer with Release, and Pilates Hip and Knee.
Reformer Pilates 2
Reformer Pilates 2 will be appropriate for you if you have taken the following sessions with us over the past year: Reformer 2, Reformer 3, Pilates for Men, Reformer - Core, Barre - Reformer, and Gravity Pilates.
Mat Pilates teaches participants control, fluid movement, breathing, concentration, stability, and postural alignment.
Pilates Hip & Knee
Designed for individuals who want to keep strengthening their hips and knees.
Private Pilates Training
If you're looking for specific modification on postural correction, Private Pilates is the perfect way to learn the principles of Pilates. Our Pilates instructors can create a plan that goes from gentle and supportive for beginners, to intense and rigorous for people wanting a challenging workout.
Private Pilates Training
What to Expect
Refund Policy for Registered Programs
- A full refund of fees will be given if a member/non-member cancels his/her participation in a program 48 hours prior to the start date of the program. Alternatively, the fees can be applied to another program.
- A full refund of fees, less an administration fee of $20 will be given if a member/non-member cancels his/her participation in a program before the program starts date and less than 48 hours’ notice. Alternatively, the fees can be applied to another program.
- A refund of fees or credit on account will not be given after the start date of a program. Individual consideration will be given if the withdrawal is due to medical reasons (less an administration fee of $20).
- If the Centre cancels the program a full refund will be given. Alternatively, the fees can be applied to another program or credited to the member’s account.
- If the refund is $20 or less, a credit will be added to the members account issued instead.