Team Training at a Glance
Team Training is a group training program that focuses on a teamwork approach to reach a higher level of fitness. By connecting you with others who share similar goals, you will experience support, belonging, and challenge in a dynamic, motivating environment — and have a great time while doing it.
How It Works
- Each session, your trainer will guide your group through a different program of strength, cardio, and cool down exercises designed to challenge and motivate you.
- With a small group of roughly 10 participants, it will be fun, but still small enough to retain high quality of instruction.
- Team Training sessions meet once per week, for usually for a session lasting four to six weeks. This is short enough for most to commit without schedule conflicts, but is still long enough to see measurable progress.
Team Training Programs
Over the years we have developed and refined our approach to group training. The result is Team Training, which is presented in four unique classes following the same format:
Strengthen your core, build muscle, and add some variety to your fitness routine through core-focused functional fitness workouts.
Get moving, motivated, and push yourself to reach new goals through guided moderate-intensity functional fitness workouts.
Get faster, stronger, and achieve a higher level of fitness through guided high-intensity functional fitness workouts.
What to Expect
Refund Policy for Registered Programs
- A full refund of fees will be given if a member/non-member cancels his/her participation in a program 48 hours prior to the start date of the program. Alternatively, the fees can be applied to another program.
- A full refund of fees, less an administration fee of $20 will be given if a member/non-member cancels his/her participation in a program before the program starts date and less than 48 hours’ notice. Alternatively, the fees can be applied to another program.
- A refund of fees or credit on account will not be given after the start date of a program. Individual consideration will be given if the withdrawal is due to medical reasons (less an administration fee of $20).
- If the Centre cancels the program a full refund will be given. Alternatively, the fees can be applied to another program or credited to the member’s account.
- If the refund is $20 or less, a credit will be added to the members account issued instead.