we strive to create the perfect atmosphere for living a healthier, more active life.
Our professional staff will assist you with getting started on the path the achieving your health and fitness goals. We have the facilities, the classes, and the expertise to help you do it right.
You are among friends at the Reh-Fit where a community of individuals have discovered a sense of accomplishment and success in building a healthy lifestyle. At Reh-Fit, you’ll find a workout feels a lot less like work when surrounded by cutting-edge amenities and a successful, motivated community of peers.
To notice fitness and health benefits, we recommend you get 150 minutes of moderate to intense physical activity per week and incorporate strength training exercise twice per week. Look to our professionals for ongoing advice and most of all have fun!
Getting Started Programs
- Active For Life: Are you struggling to become more active? Looking for a little extra assistance or motivation? Not quite ready to exercise all on your own? Now you don’t have to. This guided exercise program is targeted toward those individuals who require a little extra supervision to exercise safely and effectively. Exercise will be prescribed based on current activity level, exercise experience, and previous assessment scores.
- Coaching Session: Let us help you meet your health and fitness goals. During this 30-minute session, one of our fitness professionals will work with you to help you set goals, understand barriers, and develop strategies for success. Become empowered and be the best you can be.
- Functional Training Zone Orientation: Interested in learning about the Functional Training Zone? Sign up for this orientation to learn how to use any of the equipment in the area.
- Gravity Orientation: This orientation will teach you how to use the Gravity machines and show you how to do a few basic exercises.
- Group Fitness 101: This four-week program is designed to introduce Reh-Fit members to some of our most popular fitness classes. Members will experience the fun and energy of working out in a group setting while learning the basics of these modalities. No prior group fitness experience is necessary. All classes will be taught at an introductory level.
- Health and Fitness Assessment: Receive a view of your current fitness level. Click here for more information about this assessment.
- New Member Welcome Program: We will help you become familiar with the facility and program options. You will also meet other new members, get your questions answered, and exercise in a group setting.
- Resistance Training Basics: Perfect for members new to resistance training! This one day workshop will teach you six resistance training machines that will work all the major muscle groups. Doing this workout twice a week will meet the recommendations for strength training according to the Canadian Physical Activity Guidelines.
- Smart Start Orientation: During this orientation, you will become familiar with the fitness area, including the track, the cardiovascular equipment, and the group fitness spaces. Smart Start is a great opportunity to ask questions and learn about the equipment first-hand from our fitness professionals.