Our programs are a great way to improve overall fitness level and mental state with a low impact form of exercise that can drastically improve your strength and flexibility.
Registered Mind/Body Programs:
- Gentle Yoga: A focus on body awareness, proper posture, correct breathing, improving balance, flexibility, and a range of motion. All poses can be done from a chair.
- Mindfulness Meditation: A 45-minute instructor-guided meditation practice. Learn to tap into each moment in life and meet it with calmness.
- Soft Flow: Sweet and simple soft flow. Explore breath and movement at a slow pace. Emphasis on long soft stretching and gentle whole body opening.
- Yin: A therapeutic yoga class with emphasis on long holds and passive stretches on the deeper connective tissues of the body.
- Yoga Hip & Knees: Taught by a physiotherapist, this class will focus on strengthening and stretching hips and knees. Great for those who completed our Stronger Hip & Knee program.
- Yoga For Persistent Back Pain: Taught by a physiotherapist, this class will focus on strengthening and stretching your back.
Intro To Mindfulness
Tuesday, September 17
Learn about mindfulness and ways to practice through a hands on workshop that will include mindfulness exercises, meditation and gentle yoga.
Yoga For Balance
Saturday, October 26
Balancing strengthens both the muscular-skeletal body and cognitive function. This workshop will focus on what body systems are involved in balancing, how to stay safe while balancing and how to incorporate this practical work into everyday life. Beginners welcome!
Yoga For Immunity
Saturday, November 30
Restorative Yoga can help boost immunity, especially in times of stress and other health challenges. This workshop will focus on Restorative Yoga poses that help strengthen and nourish the immune system. Instructions will guide your understanding of the immune system’s function and yoga’s role in supporting it.
An Evening of Self-Care
Tuesday, December 3
Be guided through introspection exercises, gentle yoga, mindfulness and meditation. Perfect way to slow down prior to the busy holiday season.