With our Mind/Body Flex Program, you can choose to participate in a variety of classes on any day or at any time or commit to a regular time every week.
Passes expire one year from time of purchase.
Purchase 1, 5, 10, 15, or 30 classes online or at the Reception Desk
All classes are drop-in – Sign up online to reserve your spot. Please note: once registered if you would like to change or attend a different class or cancel altogether, you can make those changes online. If you do not plan to attend a class that you have pre-registered for, please ensure that you cancel your participation online with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice or your account will be charged for the class. Alternatively you may call the Reception Desk. Mind/body flex passes expire 12 months from the date of purchase and are non-transferable and non-refundable. Non-members permitted to enter only 15 minutes prior to class start time.
Classes offered through Mind/Body Flex Program:
- Classic Restorative Yoga: A therapeutic practice designed to restore the nervous system and help release deeply held tensions from the body and mind. Use props to support the postures.
- Classic Yoga: A balanced yoga class with an emphasis on detail, precision, and proper alignment. There is an emphasis on standing poses and the development of strength, mobility, and stability. Props will help adapt poses to students’ abilities.
- Flow Yoga: Guides you through a series of poses focused on breath and movement to increase flexibility and balance.
- Flexibility Yoga: This class will guide you through a series of targeted yoga postures designed to increase flexibility and joint mobility over time. Suitable for anyone looking to achieve more flexibility from head to toe.
- Gentle Yoga: A focus on body awareness, proper posture, correct breathing, improving balance, flexibility, and a range of motion. All poses can be done from a chair.
- Mat Pilates: Mat Pilates teaches participants control, fluid movement, breathing, concentration, stability, and postural alignment.
- MELT-Stretch: A combination of self-treatment technique to release your fascia and stretch. A great way to finish your day after your workout.
- Precision Stretch: Improve your flexibility and mobility. This one-hour class involves foam rolling and stretching from head to toe. Taught by a certified Athletic Therapist, Precision Stretch will teach you how to stretch each muscle correctly and efficiently.
- Soft Flow: Sweet and simple gentle flow. Explore breath and movement at a slow pace. Emphasis on long stretching and gentle whole body opening.
- Yoga/Pilates Fusion: The best of both worlds. Yoga/Pilates Fusion draws from Yoga, fitness, and Pilates for a practice that incorporates balance, flexibility, stress-reduction, and core strength.