Your Contributions Impact Community Health
The Reh-Fit Foundation assists the Centre by raising funds for the following four pillars:
Offering state-of-the-art medical and exercise equipment for the safest, most effective exercise to help people get better every day.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation - an education and exercise program designed to support people with a diagnosed heart disease, who have had heart surgery, or have had a heart attack
- Hip and Knee Programs - an exercise-based approach to happy, healthy hips and knees
- Physiotherapy - to help manage and recover from injury, surgery, or chronic pain
- Athletic Therapy - to improve performance, decrease pain, or simply improve your quality of life
Poviding leading-edge health and fitness programs at the Centre to help Manitobans prevent and manage chronic disease and live a healthier life.
- Fitness Classes – from beginners to seasoned athletes, our group fitness classes provide a wide variety in class type, style, and intensity.
- Yoga & Mindfulness – specialized yoga and meditation programs for all levels, including those facing limitations or health conditions.
- Pilates – a low-impact workout that emphasizes core strength, flexibility, and alignment
- Personal Training - our trainers are here to provide the encouragement, knowledge, and motivation you need to start or maintain your routine
Making memberships and programs accessible to the broader community.
Research and Education
Hosting research studies to advance health and wellness in our community, providing education for the growing number of people in the community who are challenged with health concerns, and hosting student placements from academic institutions to help students gain practical experience in their field of study.
A Charity You Can Trust
The Reh-Fit Foundation is proud to be accredited by the Imagine Canada Standards Program, which ensures organizations are operating at the highest level of excellence in board governance, financial accountability, fundraising, staff management, and volunteer involvement.
According to Imagine Canada, there are over 170,000 charitable and not-for-profit organizations in Canada. Less than 300 of those are accredited by Imagine Canada – less than 1% of Canadian charitable and not-for-profit organizations. The Reh-Fit Foundation has been accredited since 2013.