Proof of Vaccination Required Effective Friday, September 3
All users of the Centre are required to provide proof of full vaccination effective Friday, September 3.
- When you arrive, Reh-Fit staff will validate your Manitoba Digital or Physical COVID-19 Vaccination Card QR code and ensure it matches with your member card or other government issued photo identification.
- We will make a safe and secure note of your proof of vaccination, meaning once you show your proof of vaccination, you will not have to show it every visit.
- Members are encouraged to arrive early and allow for additional time for validation, especially if attending a class or scheduled appointment.
- Please have your Manitoba Digital or Physical COVID-19 Vaccination Card and member card ready when you arrive.
- Without valid proof of immunization, no entry. Any member or attendee unable to provide valid proof of full COVID-19 immunization will not be permitted to enter the facility.
If you have any questions about your vaccination status or immunization records, please call Health Links – Info Santé at 204-788-8200 or toll-free at 1-888-315-9257.
Non-Medical Face Masks
Masks are required in all indoor public places effective Saturday, August 28. Masks continue to be required in common areas (e.g. while entering the facility, in locker rooms, etc.) but are not required while actively exercising.
Thank you for your patience and assistance in keeping our community safe.
Heightened Cleaning and Disinfecting
Reh-Fit was established as a safe and welcoming environment. We are committed to offering the safest and smoothest process for navigating physical distancing and increased cleaning and disinfecting schedules.
We’ve always been dedicated to the cleanliness of our facilities and the health and safety of our community. Now, we’re taking this commitment to an even higher level with The Reh-Fit Standard of Elevated Cleanliness and Disinfecting.
- Exceeding Government Regulations: As a certified medical fitness facility, our standards have been designed to meet and exceed government regulations in our sector, including screening, wait room management strategies, and physical distancing measures.
- Heightened Disinfecting: Heightened deep-cleaning procedures with top-grade disinfectant and introduction of the Clorox® Total 360™ System, an electrostatic disinfectant used after cleaning.
- All-Day Cleaning: In addition to dedicated cleaning staff, all staff are responsible for continuous cleaning and disinfecting of touch points during operating hours.
- Enhanced Hand Sanitization: Stands with hand sanitizer are available throughout the facility.
- Space and Circulation: Over 81,000 square feet with excellent indoor air quality and circulation.
- Strict Enforcement: We need your help to keep everyone safe. Anyone not adhering to physical distancing or facility hygiene guidelines will not be allowed to continue using the Centre.
Further, we have designed individualized plans for how we will clean and sanitize each area of the Reh-Fit Centre, including the locker rooms, Heart Rock Café, and fitness studios. Amenities, scheduling, and processes have been designed to offer members, clients, and staff the safest environment possible.
Enhanced Health & Safety Protocols
As a certified medical fitness facility, we’re always seeking out new and innovative ways to keep you safe. Equipment dividers have been placed between the machines to maintain safety. The new dividers enable us to open up all the cardio equipment to serve you better, and are just one part of our ongoing commitment to enhanced safety and comfort to our community.
We appreciate your understanding as we make these changes, and look forward to working with you to create an environment that delivers on our three promises of excellence: care, community, and cleanliness.
On behalf of the entire team at the Reh-Fit Centre, we’d like to take a moment to express our gratitude for your loyalty and support.