Effective March 5, 2021, important changes for the Reh-Fit include the return of group classes and programming, reopening of locker rooms, and continued use of face masks during exercise.
- Members must continue to wear a non-medical face mask while working out and in all other areas of the facility.
2. Locker Rooms:
- Locker rooms and showers will reopen on Friday, March 5 following physical distancing guidelines.
- Please keep in mind only a select number of lockers will be available for use.
3. In-Centre Group Classes and Programs:
- Group fitness classes: Will resume at a reduced schedule beginning Monday, March 8. The schedule will be available in the coming days. Registration for group fitness classes is not required at this time, but may be introduced if required.
- Registered Programs: Select programs (Reformer Pilates, Team Power, Yoga) will resume in person beginning the week of Monday, March 15. The schedule will be available in the coming days with registration opening Tuesday, March 9.
Reh-Fit Anywhere: New classes and content will continue to be available to members daily on Reh-Fit Anywhere.
Heightened Cleaning and Disinfecting
Reh-Fit was established as a safe and welcoming environment. We are committed to offering the safest and smoothest process for navigating physical distancing and increased cleaning and disinfecting schedules.
We’ve always been dedicated to the cleanliness of our facilities and the health and safety of our community. Now, we’re taking this commitment to an even higher level with The Reh-Fit Standard of Elevated Cleanliness and Disinfecting.
- Exceeding Government Regulations: As a certified medical fitness facility, our standards have been designed to meet and exceed government regulations in our sector, including screening, wait room management strategies, and physical distancing measures.
- Heightened Disinfecting: Heightened deep-cleaning procedures with top-grade disinfectant and introduction of the Clorox® Total 360™ System, an electrostatic disinfectant used after cleaning.
- All-Day Cleaning: In addition to dedicated cleaning staff, all staff are responsible for continuous cleaning and disinfecting of touch points during operating hours.
- Enhanced Hand Sanitization: Stands with hand sanitizer are available throughout the facility.
- Space and Circulation: Over 81,000 square feet with excellent indoor air quality and circulation.
- Strict Enforcement: We need your help to keep everyone safe. Anyone not adhering to physical distancing or facility hygiene guidelines will not be allowed to continue using the Centre.
Further, we have designed individualized plans for how we will clean and sanitize each area of the Reh-Fit Centre, including the locker rooms, Heart Rock Café, and fitness studios. Amenities, scheduling, and processes have been designed to offer members, clients, and staff the safest environment possible.
Enhanced Health & Safety Protocols
As a certified medical fitness facility, we’re always seeking out new and innovative ways to keep you safe. Equipment dividers have been placed between the machines to maintain safety. The new dividers enable us to open up all the cardio equipment to serve you better, and are just one part of our ongoing commitment to enhanced safety and comfort to our community.
Planning for a Safe Visit
Before You Arrive
- Self-Screen: If you feel unwell, please postpone your visit. You can use the self-screening tool available from Shared Health.
- Plan Ahead: You may visit the Centre for 90 minutes, so please plan accordingly. Pre-booking for visiting the Centre is not required at this time. Please note attendance is highest on Mondays and Wednesdays and peak times fall between 8:00 am and 2:00 pm daily.
- Arrive Prepared: Non-medical masks are required at Reh-Fit Centre.
When You Arrive
- Non-medical face masks are required at Reh-Fit Centre.
- All members will be asked a set of screening questions before entering the Centre.
- Members will proceed with touchless check in. This allows us to track numbers in the building.
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms will be asked to leave immediately and call Health Links (204-788-8200).
- Locker rooms are open following physical distancing guidelines. Some lockers are out of service to maintain physical distancing. Select a locker that is physically distant from other members. If a member is using a locker near yours, wait for them to finish before approaching your locker. Members are encouraged to change beforehand and bring as few personal items as possible. Members are asked to use wipes on handles and keys after use. Express lockers are also available on the main floor and in the Café area.
During Your Visit
- Please maintain a safe physical distance from others throughout the Centre and allow for more space while exercising.
- Please be mindful of identified floor markers.
- Please use provided wipes to clean equipment after each use.
- Wash your hands regularly and take advantage of the additional hand sanitizing stations throughout the Centre.
- Non-medical face masks are required even while actively exercising.
We appreciate your understanding as we make these changes, and look forward to working with you to create an environment that delivers on our three promises of excellence: care, community, and cleanliness.
On behalf of the entire team at the Reh-Fit Centre, we’d like to take a moment to express our gratitude for your loyalty and support.