Facility Updates: April 1, 2022
- As per Shared Health Policy, proof of vaccination will no longer be required to participate at the Reh-Fit Centre effective April 1, 2022.
- Our mask policy remains unchanged. All users and visitors to the Centre must wear masks in common areas. Exclusions include while actively engaging in physical activity or when eating/drinking.
- The Centre will continue with practices we have put in place such as encouraging physical distancing where possible.
- For our part, we are maintaining good airflow to ensure adequate ventilation; retaining barriers in key locations; and maintaining our practices of cleaning/disinfecting.
Please continue to watch for emails and signage on-site as future changes take place.
Heightened Cleaning and Disinfecting
Reh-Fit was established as a safe and welcoming environment. We are committed to offering the safest and smoothest process for navigating physical distancing and increased cleaning and disinfecting schedules.
We’ve always been dedicated to the cleanliness of our facilities and the health and safety of our community. Now, we’re taking this commitment to an even higher level with The Reh-Fit Standard of Elevated Cleanliness and Disinfecting.
- Exceeding Government Regulations: As a certified medical fitness facility, our standards have been designed to meet and exceed government regulations in our sector, including screening, wait room management strategies, and physical distancing measures.
- Heightened Disinfecting: Heightened deep-cleaning procedures with top-grade disinfectant and introduction of the Clorox® Total 360™ System, an electrostatic disinfectant used after cleaning.
- All-Day Cleaning: In addition to dedicated cleaning staff, all staff are responsible for continuous cleaning and disinfecting of touch points during operating hours.
- Enhanced Hand Sanitization: Stands with hand sanitizer are available throughout the facility.
- Space and Circulation: Over 81,000 square feet with excellent indoor air quality and circulation.
- Strict Enforcement: We need your help to keep everyone safe. Anyone not adhering to physical distancing or facility hygiene guidelines will not be allowed to continue using the Centre.
Further, we have designed individualized plans for how we will clean and sanitize each area of the Reh-Fit Centre, including the locker rooms, Café, and fitness studios. Amenities, scheduling, and processes have been designed to offer members, clients, and staff the safest environment possible.
Enhanced Health & Safety Protocols
As a certified medical fitness facility, we’re always seeking out new and innovative ways to keep you safe. Equipment dividers have been placed between the machines to maintain safety. The new dividers enable us to open up all the cardio equipment to serve you better, and are just one part of our ongoing commitment to enhanced safety and comfort to our community.
On behalf of the entire team at the Reh-Fit Centre, we’d like to take a moment to express our gratitude for your loyalty and support.