Yoga and Mindfulness at a Glance
Maintaining regular yoga and mindfulness practices can provide physical and mental health benefits, including:
- Increased flexibility, muscle strength, and tone
- Improved cardio and circulatory health
- Protection from falls and/or injury
- Stress reduction
Yoga and Mindfulness at Reh-Fit
Some are surprised to learn there are specialized yoga and meditation programs at the Reh-Fit Centre. Our signature classes include those designed for those facing limitations or health conditions. Wherever you are at, there is a class for you. We empower each person to modify postures and develop body awareness for lasting results.
In addition to our weekly class schedule, you will find specialty offerings like meditation workshops, specialty yoga classes, and more.
Registered Classes & Programs
Supplementary to membership by registering for multi-week session(s).
A focus on body awareness, proper posture, correct breathing, improving balance, flexibility, and a range of motion. All poses can be done from a chair.
Sweet and simple soft flow. Explore breath and movement at a slow pace. Emphasis on long soft stretching and gentle whole body opening.
Calm the mind and body with the art of Tai Chi. This class is a mix of low to moderate intensity exercise with relaxation and focused intention at the root of all activities.
What to Expect
Refund Policy for Registered Programs
- A full refund of fees will be given if a member/non-member cancels his/her participation in a program 48 hours prior to the start date of the program. Alternatively, the fees can be applied to another program.
- A full refund of fees, less an administration fee of $20 will be given if a member/non-member cancels his/her participation in a program before the program starts date and less than 48 hours’ notice. Alternatively, the fees can be applied to another program.
- A refund of fees or credit on account will not be given after the start date of a program. Individual consideration will be given if the withdrawal is due to medical reasons (less an administration fee of $20).
- If the Centre cancels the program a full refund will be given. Alternatively, the fees can be applied to another program or credited to the member’s account.
- If the refund is $20 or less, a credit will be added to the members account issued instead.