Personal Training at a Glance
Personal training can help you reach your goals by making your workouts more productive, motivational, safe, and time-efficient.
One of the most common misconceptions about personal training is it is just for advanced exercisers or elite athletes. It’s quite the opposite, in fact:
- Many of our members are simply looking for an accountability partner, or want to ensure they are keeping proper form.
- Others require a personalized approach due to chronic illness or memory loss.
- Still, if you are looking to challenge yourself, we can find the right personal trainer for you.
Another misconception about personal training is you must meet your trainer weekly or multiple times per week. While this works for some, others prefer to see their trainer on a monthly, seasonal, or yearly basis as a way to check in on their exercise program. It’s up to you.
Types of Training
Achieve your fitness goals through one-on-one workouts personalized to match your abilities.
Share your workout experience with a friend or partner.
In small group training, you get accelerated results at a smaller cost compared to one-on-one training. Get a group together who share similar goals and stay motivated and committed to your workouts.
What to Expect
How it Works
Your First Session
- The first session will include defining what success means to you. Our trainers work with you to establish realistic, yet challenging goals, and then help you do whatever it takes to reach them. Your first session will also include some introductory exercises and recommendations.
- Decide with your trainer how often you will meet, and schedule your next sessions.
Please note that this service has been temporarily put on hold as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We look forward to serving you again soon.