“I had a heart attack, so they referred me to the cardiac program. And I've been here ever since.”
“I am so much happier, less stressed. The Reh-Fit has been life changing.”
Made Possible By You
Donors like you make it all possible. A gift to the Reh-Fit Foundation is an investment in our community's health.
Your gift provides the tools and programs people need to prevent and manage chronic disease safely — and live healthier lives.
Your gift provides public education bringing awareness to the greater community.
Health for All
Your gift makes membership and programs accessible to those who may not be able to afford it.
Making a Gift
- Online: To donate online, please use our secure gift form.
- By Mail: Download and complete a Reh-Fit Gift Form (PDF): Print the Reh-Fit Gift Form and mail a Reh-Fit Gift Form to Reh-Fit Foundation, 1390 Taylor Ave., Winnipeg, MB., R3M 3V8, fax it to 204-488-4819, or email it to [email protected].
- By Phone: Call the Foundation Office at 204-488-9325.
- In Person: at the Reh-Fit Centre.
Tax receipts will be issued for all donations of $20 or more.
Ways to Give
- Monthly Donations
- Tribute Gifts
- Memorium Gifts
- Securities and Publicly Traded Stocks
- Matched Donations
- Deferred Gifts
- Life Insurance
- Cash (or “near cash”)
Reh-Fit Legacy Society
Legacy Society members are donors who have made a commitment to the Reh-Fit’s future as part of their own legacy, by including the Reh-Fit in their estate plans. A charitable bequest is one of the simplest ways to provide continuing support for the Reh-Fit. Other ways include gifting a life insurance policy or near cash.
If you would like to become a member of the Legacy Society or have already included the Reh-Fit in your will, please download our Legacy Society brochure and send in the response form. If you would like more information about planned giving opportunities, sample will wording, and tax savings, contact the Reh-Fit Foundation office at 204-488-9325.
Our Valued Supporters
Thank you to all of our supporters. We simply could not do it without you.
Platinum: $9 Million+
The Paul Albrechtsen Foundation Inc.
Gold: $2 Million+
The Government of Canada and Manitoba through the Canada-Manitoba Infrastructure Programs
Silver: $75,000 – $250,000
- Manitoba Hydro
- The Kinsmen Club of Winnipeg
- The Winnipeg Foundation
- Federated Insurance Company of Canada
- RBC Foundation
- In loving memory of Henry Small
- Great-West Life, London Life, and Canada Life
- Wawanesa Insurance
- Kris & Shirley Benidickson
- Jim Wallace
- City of Winnipeg, Community Incentive Grant Program
- Maple Leaf Construction
- Mildred I. Lucky
Bronze: $50,000 – $74,999
- Scotiabank Group
- Government of Manitoba, Community Places Program
- Jeffrey H. Nowatzki
$25,000 – $49,999
- Barry & Lynda Brown
- FWS Construction Ltd.
- Investors Group
- Johnston Group Inc.
- Manitoba Blue Cross
- Thomas Sill Foundation
- James A. Sproule in memory of Bettina F. Sproule
- J. Derek Riley
- Cardinal Capital
- Harold Neufeld
- The Estate of Gaylord Gordon Gorringe
- Robert and Ana Fridfinnson
$10,000 – $24,999
- TD Bank Financial Group
- Michael F.B. Nesbitt
- Pollard Banknote Limited
- Dick & Elaine Archer in memory of Grant S. Holmes
- Malcolm & Marilyn Leggett
- Rod & Kathy Corbett
- KPMG LLP
- Bison Transport
- David G. Newman, Q.C. & Brenda Newman
- Dr. Donald S. Reimer & Mrs. Anne Reimer
- Elane & Barry Talbot
- John & Karen Albrechtsen
- Doug Harvey – Maxim Transportation Services Inc.
- McLean Budden
- Marilyn & Jim Burt
- The Paterson Foundation
- Thomas P. Dooley
- Winpak Ltd.
- Alison & Bob Darling
- Jack & Zina Lazareck
- The Harris Consulting Corporation
- Kerry & Kaaren Hawkins
- The Joe Brain Foundation Inc.
- Walter Dubowec, FCA & Alice Dubowec
- Bill Emslie & Marianne Rivoalen
- Ross & Madeleine Nugent
- Sue & Mark Boreskie
- In memory of Hector Lessard
- Dr. G. Les E. Ullyot
- George & Laura Clark
- Ken Lee
- Dianne & David Horne
- Canadian Pacific Railway
- The Honourable Mr. Justice Michel Monnin
- GiftPact Foundation Inc. (Edward Danylchuk)
- Tony Gudel
- The Family of Max & Mollie Shore
- Linda Nugent
About the Foundation
The Reh-Fit Foundation’s purpose is to support the mission of the Reh-Fit Centre by inspiring donations and stewarding both gifts and their donors, thereby enhancing the health and well-being of our community.
Reh-Fit Foundation Board of Directors
Deepak Joshi, Chair
Kevin McCulloch, Vice-Chair
Lauren Aseltine, Treasurer
Joanna Knowlton, Secretary
Ian Fish, Centre Representative
Linda Nugent, Centre Representative
John Schubert, Centre Representative
A Charity You Can Trust
The Reh-Fit Centre has achieved Imagine Canada Standards certifying demonstrated excellence in five key areas: financial accountability and transparency, fundraising, staff management, board governance, and volunteer involvement.
- Annual Report 2021/22
- Annual Report 2020/21
- Annual Report 2019/20
- Non-consolidated Financial Statements, 2019/20
- Non-consolidated Financial Statements, June 2021
- Non- consolidated Financial Statements, for the year ended March 31, 2022
The Reh-Fit Foundation's charitable number is 87046 0540 RR0001