We have been included in the next phase of reopening as indicated by provincial officials yesterday. We are pleased to announce that the Reh-Fit Centre will be reopening for indoor exercise on Monday, June 28.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday: 6 am – 9 pm
- Saturday – Sunday: 7 am – 5 pm
- Capacity: We will be operating at 25% capacity.
- Classes & Programs: Group fitness classes and registered programs in groups will be offered upon reopening. Outdoor programs will be paused.
- Locker Rooms: Lockers rooms and showers will be available.
- Membership: If you placed your membership on pause during this last closure, it will be once again active on June 28.
- Parking Notice: Due to repairs to the east front sidewalk, there will be some short term disruption to parking. The west entrance is to be used for drop off purposes only.
- COVID-19 Fundamentals: Wearing a non-medical face mask, keeping a physical distance of three metres, and frequent handwashing remain critical. Please self-screen before attending. Stay home if you don't feel well or if indicated by the screening questions.
Please note the Centre will be closed on Canada Day, July 1.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Please refer to our Quick Reference Guide for a comprehensive overview of programs, services, and safety procedures.