Provincial officials have announced upcoming changes to public health orders that require all users of the Centre to provide proof of full vaccination effective Friday, September 3.
- When you arrive, Reh-Fit staff will validate your Manitoba Digital or Physical COVID-19 Vaccination Card QR code and ensure it matches with your member card or other government issued photo identification.
- We will make a safe and secure note of your proof of vaccination, meaning once you show your proof of vaccination, you will not have to show it every visit.
- Members are encouraged to arrive early and allow for additional time for validation, especially if attending a class or scheduled appointment.
- Please have your Manitoba Digital or Physical COVID-19 Vaccination Card and member card ready when you arrive.
- We are now accepting proof of full immunization at the Reception Desk.
- Without valid proof of immunization, no entry. Any member or attendee unable to provide valid proof of full COVID-19 immunization will not be permitted to enter the facility.
If you have any questions about your vaccination status or immunization records, please call Health Links – Info Santé at 204-788-8200 or toll-free at 1-888-315-9257.
Thank you for your patience and assistance in keeping our community safe.